DID YOU KNOW?
WE ALSO OFFER COLOR GRAPHICS!
Our full service print shop caters to the construction industry and beyond.
From business cards to job site graphics, we do it all.
Founded in 1997 by Kenny and Dennis Lehman in California, MO, Lehman Construction services Missouri statewide. Prior to founding Lehman Construction, Kenny and Dennis worked in the Heavy Highway and Railroad construction industry, beginning in high school. Kenny and his wife, Jennifer, have been sole owners since 2005. From ’97-’05, Kenny worked alongside his employees in the field before changing focus and running the day to day operations. Dennis passed away in 2014, but Kenny remains as owner, having grown from a team of 10 to 75+ employees that have received numerous awards for their outstanding work. Some recent major achievements of note are:
- “Top Achiever” status for Quality and Prosecution & Progress for the Heavy Volume Contractor’s on Missouri Department of Transportation work in 2015
- 2012 Top Rated Contractor for Quality for Heavy Volume at the 2013 MoDOT/AGC Coop meeting
- 2014 Top Rated Contractor for Quality for Heavy Volume at the 2015 MODOT/AGC Coop meeting
- 2015 Missouri/Kansas Chapter, ACPA- Best Portland Cement Concrete Reliever & General Aviation Airport Paving Project “Jefferson City Memorial Airport”
- 2017 Top Rated Contractor for Quality for Heavy Volume at the 2018 MoDOT/AGC Coop meeting
Lehman Construction specializes in Bridge Construction and Concrete Paving, and they strive to “do it right for less”. Additionally, Lehman Construction has expertise in Airport Construction, Excavation and Grading, Waterline, Storm and Sanitary Sewer Construction, along with many other services. In 2019 Lehman Construction purchased two Volumetric Mixing trucks to perform Latex concrete overlays and several thousand feet of temporary concrete barrier to rent out when not in use on their own projects. If you have inquiries about these or anything else related to Lehman Construction, please contact:
Ryan Porter, Project Manager