Take advantage of 0% Lease Specials on ALL Canon Wide-Format iPF Printers. Valid Through September 30th, 2020.
Founded in 1997 by Kenny and Dennis Lehman in California, MO, Lehman Construction services Missouri statewide. Prior to founding Lehman Construction, Kenny and Dennis worked in the Heavy Highway and Railroad construction industry, beginning in high school. Kenny and his wife, Jennifer, have been sole owners since 2005. From ’97-’05, Kenny worked alongside his employees in the field before changing focus and running the day to day operations. Dennis passed away in 2014, but Kenny remains as owner, having grown from a team of 10 to 75+ employees that have received numerous awards for their outstanding work. Some recent major achievements of note are:
- “Top Achiever” status for Quality and Prosecution & Progress for the Heavy Volume Contractor’s on Missouri Department of Transportation work in 2015
- 2012 Top Rated Contractor for Quality for Heavy Volume at the 2013 MoDOT/AGC Coop meeting
- 2014 Top Rated Contractor for Quality for Heavy Volume at the 2015 MODOT/AGC Coop meeting
- 2015 Missouri/Kansas Chapter, ACPA- Best Portland Cement Concrete Reliever & General Aviation Airport Paving Project “Jefferson City Memorial Airport”
- 2017 Top Rated Contractor for Quality for Heavy Volume at the 2018 MoDOT/AGC Coop meeting
Lehman Construction specializes in Bridge Construction and Concrete Paving, and they strive to “do it right for less”. Additionally, Lehman Construction has expertise in Airport Construction, Excavation and Grading, Waterline, Storm and Sanitary Sewer Construction, along with many other services. In 2019 Lehman Construction purchased two Volumetric Mixing trucks to perform Latex concrete overlays and several thousand feet of temporary concrete barrier to rent out when not in use on their own projects. If you have inquiries about these or anything else related to Lehman Construction, please contact:
Ryan Porter, Project Manager
House of Rocks was purchased by Jack Robinson 35 years ago when he was a private jet pilot. He continued to pilot for the next four years while House of Rocks steadily became able to sustain itself. At that point, he began working at House of Rocks full time, and remains as President to this day.
The mission of House of Rocks is:
To serve landscape and masonry companies as well as the general public with a wide selection of natural stone and landscape materials, the knowledge to guide their use, and delivery of the materials in a timely manner with exceptional customer service and competitive prices.
House of Rocks supplies natural stone for every type and purpose in addition to landscape supplies. Examples include flagstone, veneer stone (full-depth & thin veneer), limestone slabs, flagstone, boulders and decorative gravels. They cut and saw raw stone material on-site to create wall stone and veneer selections. House of Rocks is primarily wholesale but is also open to the public. They offer flatbed and dump truck delivery services throughout the metro in any quantity. You will see House of Rocks product throughout the Kansas City area in home and commercial projects of all sizes.
The specialty of House of Rocks is their ability to take raw product straight from the ground and snap it with their 300-ton force guillotine choppers to create unique wall stone, veneer, and edging options. This allows for a quick turnaround and full customization. They can also utilize their on-site thin veneer saw to create versatile and natural light-weight thin veneer options in a variety of types and colors.
House of Rocks has involvement with a couple of prestigious Kansas City projects:
- Kauffman Stadium – House of Rocks was proud to partner with the Royals to supply the custom bluestone pavers for their Legacy Brick Program on the grand walkway of Kauffman Stadium.
- John Wornall House Museum Grounds Rehabilitation – You will find excellent examples of their cut native limestone stone capabilities at this historic house built in 1858 located at 6115 Wornall Road in Kansas City, Missouri.
If you would like to contact House of Rocks, please contact:
Adam Burkiewicz, General Manager